Talented Staff Of Legal Professionals
Skinner & Associates employs an educated, talented staff of legal professionals who work with our lead attorneys. They include a paralegal, law clerk, legal assistant, secretary, accountant, and receptionists who all work diligently to keep our law firm running smoothly and our clients comfortable.
Jessica started working as a Legal Assistant for Skinner & Associates at the beginning of 2014. She is currently a student at Columbus State Community College, pursuing her Associate of Science degree, and plans to transfer to a branch of The Ohio State University to finish her 4 year degree.
- Notary Public for the State of Ohio
Jody joined Skinner & Associates as a paralegal in December of 2016. She provides support to the attorneys and clients, managing case files, performing legal research, managing discovery and document production reviews, preparing subpoenas, drafting pleadings and correspondence, and handling court filings. Jody assists in all practice areas, but focuses primarily in the areas of family law and civil litigation.
In addition to her paralegal duties at Skinner & Associates, Jody also holds an active Ohio real estate license and has extensive experience in residential real estate.
* Notary Public for the State of Ohio
* A.A.S. cum laude, Paralegal Studies, Columbus State Community College (2011)
* Ohio Real Estate License (2002)
Certifications and Designations
* Real Estate Collaboration Specialist for Divorce (RCS-D™) (2017)
* Columbus Bar Association (CBA) - associate member
* Ohio State Bar Association (OSBA) - associate member
* Paralegal Association of Central Ohio (PACO)
* National Federation of Paralegal Association (NFPA)
* Realtor Associations (CBR, OAR, NAR)